Special Metal Stamping was founded by innovators in the stamping and tool and die industry. In 2011, the company was purchased by Phil Rankin. Rankin, who learned the business from his predecessor, has held leadership positions with Amsted Industries, Federal Signal, and Precision Castparts. Building on a strong base of stamping, Rankin has brought new product development and innovation to Special Metal Stamping. He has overseen a strong product development and sales and marketing team while enhancing Special Metal Stamping’s ability to design and manufacture new products and components.
We offer a wide range of special metal stamping/forming processes working in steels (stainless, high/low carbon, cold/hot rolled, and galvanized), high strength Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, Waspaloy brass, aluminum, and copper.
Our capabilities include Custom Metal Stamping, Metal Forming, Progressive Die Tooling, In-House Tooling, Powder Coatings, Wire EDM Capabilities, and Riveted Assemblies. Special Metal Stamping also wide range of sizes and designs of Cap Nuts.
Special Metal Stamping is dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA. We create a strong support network throughout all of Ohio through our secondary options, and we look to help the city of Cleveland develop and grow stronger!
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications