One of the highest strength copper based alloys available on the market today is beryllium copper, also known as spring copper or beryllium bronze.
Special Metal Stamping offers high quality, Beryllium Copper components to a wide range specialized applications in tools for hazardous environments, musical instruments, precision measurement devices, bullets, and aerospace. Because of its characteristics, Beryllium Copper is ideally suited for connectors, electrical spring-contacts, springs aircraft engine parts, bearings, non-sparking safety tools and cams.
Characteristics of Beryllium Copper:
• A ductile, weldable, and machinable alloy
• Combines high strength with non-magnetic and non-sparking qualities
• Has superior metalworking, forming and machining properties
• Resistance to stress relaxation
• Corrosion resistance
• Excellent thermal conductivity
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications