Beryllium Copper is one of the strongest copper-based alloys available on the market today. This metal sometimes referred to as spring copper or beryllium bronze. It received its name from the fact that it’s a copper alloy that includes beryllium. In case you were unaware, beryllium is a stiff metal that also has a melting point.
Special Metal Stamping offers high quality, Beryllium Copper components. These components have a wide range of specialized applications. They become tools for hazardous environments, as well as musical instruments. In addition, Beryllium Copper is used in precision measurement devices. Furthermore, this metal becomes aerospace parts. Because of its characteristics, Beryllium Copper is ideal for connectors and electrical spring-contacts. It works well in springs, as well as aircraft engine parts. Plus, we make it into bearings, non-sparking safety tools, and cams.
Characteristics of Beryllium Copper:
• Easily machineable
- High strength material
- Also, has non-magnetic and non-sparking qualities
• Has superior metalworking, forming and machining properties
• Plus, it will not relax under stress
• It is also resistant to corrosion
• Excellent thermal conductivity
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team will meet your needs
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Of course, we design and manufacture our stamped parts in the U.S.A.
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications