Brass is an attractive, bright-gold alloy that is malleable, ductile, and possesses acoustic and antimicrobial qualities. Brass is a popular alloy and has many properties which make it suitable for a variety of products across a range of industries including aerospace, marine, medical, electronics and furniture.
Brass Stamping Applications
Special Metal Stamping offers brass metal stamping for your metal stamping applications. Brass stamping applications may include ornamental hardware, lock, valves & gears, bearings & fasteners, plumbing & HVAC parts and electrical applications.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications