Brass is an attractive, bright-gold alloy. Also, it is malleable and ductile. In addition, it possesses acoustic and antimicrobial qualities. Brass stamping is used in many industries, including aerospace and marine. Plus, it has medical and electronic uses as well. You can even find brass stamped parts in furniture design and clothing.
In case you were unaware, this metal is a combination of copper and zinc. This makes it different from bronze, which is a mix of copper and tin.
Brass Stamping Applications
Special Metal Stamping offers brass metal stamping for many different applications. Brass applications may include ornamental hardware, lock, valves & gears, bearings & fasteners, plumbing & HVAC parts and electrical applications.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- In addition, our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- We are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- All our products are designed and made in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials