Cold Rolled Steel Stamping
Special Metal Stamping offers high quality cold rolled steel stampings to our customers. These customers come to us from a wide range of industries including electronics, automotive, agriculture and construction.
Cold rolled steel is a type of steel that has been rolled or pressed into a thin-gauge sheet. The cold rolling process increases the strength of the material through strain hardening and can boost the strength of steel by as much as 20 percent or more, depending on the specifics of the process and the quality of the material.
Characteristics of Cold Rolled Steel
• Lighter than standard steel but offers the same strength and stiffness
• Corrosion resistant
• Provides excellent durability
• Ideal for parts and components used in building construction, automobile manufacturing, appliances, and more
• Less ductile than hot rolled steel, but easily workable via deep drawn stamping, making it easy to produce complex shapes with high precision
• A variety of surface treatments can be applied, including painting, plating, and specialty coatings
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications