Galvanized Steel Stamping
Special Metal Stamping offers galvanized steel metal stampings to customers from a wide range of industries including automotive, construction, aerospace, electronics. Our experienced team works with cold rolled, stainless, and galvanized steel.
Our metal stamping services also include, coining, forming, progressive die stamping, perforating, and punching. The stamping dies used in all such processes are completely designed and built in house.
Galvanized Steel Characteristics:
• Corrosion resistant
• Lower cost
• Less maintenance/Lowest long term cost
• Long life
• Complete protection
• Ease of inspection
• Galvanized Steel may be used the same as with either cold or hot rolled steel
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications