Galvanized Steel Stamping
Special Metal Stamping offers galvanized steel metal stampings to customers from a wide range of industries. These include automotive, construction, aerospace, and electronics. In addition, our experienced team works with cold rolled, stainless, and galvanized steel.
Our metal stamping services also include coining, forming, progressive die stamping, perforating, and punching. The stamping dies used in all such processes are completely designed and built in-house. In addition, we are proud of the fact that all of our metal stamped products are made in the U.S.A.
Galvanized Steel Characteristics:
• Corrosion resistant
• Lower cost
• Less maintenance/Lowest long-term cost
• Long life
• Complete protection
• Ease of inspection
• This type of steel can be used the same as with either cold or hot rolled steel
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Plus, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- Also, our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- We are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- In addition, we design and manufacture our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials