Hastelloy® X is a special type of metal made from a mixture of other metals. This superalloy contains nickel, chromium, iron, and molybdenum. Essentially, it’s a high-tech steel alloy. Also, it has corrosion resistant properties. Plus, Hastelloy® X has above-average forming and welding characteristics.
Among its many uses, the aerospace and furnace industries prefer Hastelloy® X. On top of this, the alloy has petrochemical and gas turbine uses as well. Here at Special Metal Stampings, we understand the characteristics of this superalloy. As a result, we will help you utilize it in a cost-effective way.
Characteristics of Hastelloy®
• Nickel-based alloy
• Easy to form and weld
• Corrosion resistant
• This metal is ideal for chemical processing equipment
Most of all, Hastelloy X has petrochemical applications
Of course, if you need special metal stampings for your next project, request a quote or contact us for more information.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities
Of course, our team gets the job done
• We have high-quality standards
• We offer reliable metal stamping products
• Altogether, we have over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• We are an ISO 9001 Certified company
• We design and produce our products in the U.S.A.
• Our employees use traceable, as well as certified materials