Stampings from Hastelloy®
Known for its above-average forming and welding characteristics, Hastelloy® X is a nickel-chromium-iron-molybdenum alloy that is preferred by the aerospace, furnace, petrochemical and gas turbine engine industries. Special Metal Stampings understands the unique characteristics of this super alloy, and will help you find the most cost-effective stamping process for your project.
Characteristics of Hastelloy® Metal
• Nickel based alloy
• Easy to form and weld
• Corrosion resistant
• Ideal for chemical process and petrochemical applications
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications