Special Metal Stamping offers high-quality stamping services. We work with many industries, including aerospace and electronics. In addition, we service the marine and lighting industries, among others. Our expertise in the stamping business gives us the ability to work with a variety of special metals. This includes one of the most difficult alloys to stamp: Inconel®.
Inconel® alloys are oxidation- and corrosion-resistant materials. They are suited for service in extreme environments where they will be subjected to pressure and heat. In addition, Inconel® alloys can be used for a wide variety of applications. Also, they become propeller blades and jet engine parts. Plus, gas turbine operations and more use these alloys.
Characteristics of Inconel® Alloys:
• Heat resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Oxidation resistant
• Tough and strong even when heated
• Resistant to pressure
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Also, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- Plus, all of our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- In addition, we are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- We design and make our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials