Special Metal Stamping offers high quality stamping services in many industries including aerospace, electronics, marine and lighting. Our expertise in stamping business gives us the ability to work with a variety of special metals including one of the most difficult alloy to stamp: Inconel®.
Inconel® alloys oxidation- and corrosion-resistant materials well suited for service in extreme environments subjected to pressure and heat. Inconel® alloys can be used for a wide variety of applications, including propeller blades, jet engine, gas turbine operations and many more.
Characteristics of Inconel® Alloys:
• Heat resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Oxidation resistant
• Tough and strong even when heated
• Resistant to pressure
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications