Marine Industry Metal Stamping
Special Metal Stamping has many years of experience in our field. This means that we have the ability to work with a variety of exotic/special metals that are used in the marine industry. In addition, our highly skilled team provides both stamping and custom metal stamping applications.
We work with a variety of materials to provide special metal stamping services for the marine industry. This includes alloys such as Hastelloy, Waspaloy, Inconel, Monel, and Aluminum. This industry needs precise parts that will not corrode in extreme underwater conditions. Those parts also need to stand up to the pressures brought about by the usage that this industry requires.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- Also, we design our products to meet high standards
- All our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- In addition, we are a ISO 9001 Certified company
- We design and make our products in the U.S.A.
- Plus, we use traceable and certified materials