Monel® is the trademark name for a series of alloys mostly made up of nickel and copper, with some iron and other trace elements.
The marine and aerospace industries use this metal. Also, the refining and oil production industries do as well.
Monel® is a unique metal with a number of interesting properties. These characteristics make it highly useful for industries that need machined parts that work in tricky conditions.
All About Monel®
• It is difficult to machine
• This metal alloy is resistant to corrosion and acids
• Commonly used in applications with highly corrosive conditions
• It is much more expensive than stainless steel
• But, it has excellent mechanical properties at subzero temperatures
*To learn more about Special Metal Stamping’s special metal forming capabilities, please contact us today.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Also, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- Our operations are accurate and reliable
- In addition, we have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- We are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- Plus, all we design and make our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials