Monel® is the trademark name for a series of alloys mostly made up of nickel and copper, with some iron and other trace elements. Monel® can be used in variety of industries including marine, aerospace, oil production and refining and musical instruments.
• Difficult to machine
• Resistant to corrosion and acids
• Commonly used in applications with highly corrosive conditions
• Much more expensive than stainless steel
• Has excellent mechanical properties at subzero temperatures
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications