Monel is the trademark name for a series of alloys mostly made up of nickel and copper, with some iron and other trace elements. Monel can be used in variety of industries including marine, aerospace, oil production and refining and musical instruments.
• Difficult to machine
• Resistant to corrosion and acids
• Commonly used in applications with highly corrosive conditions
• Much more expensive than stainless steel
• Has excellent mechanical properties at subzero temperatures
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications