What Is Phosphor Bronze?
Phosphor bronze is a copper alloy. It consists of a mix of copper, tin, and phosphorus, hence its name. This material is usually used to make springs and bolts, as well as similar items. For the most part, this material is used in the marine industry, because it is very anti-corrosive. Plus, this alloy is used to make musical instruments, as well as dental bridges. As you can see, it has many uses!
Phosphor Bronze Characteristics
• Excellent elasticity
• High strength
• Outstanding malleability for bending and drawing
• High electrical conductivity
• No seasonal cracking or age hardening
• Easy plating
• High resistance to chemical corrosion
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Plus, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- All our operations are accurate and reliable
- In addition, we have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- We are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- Also, we design and make our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials