Stainless Steel Stamping
Special Metal Stamping offers stainless steel metal stampings to customers from a wide range of industries including automotive, construction, aerospace, electronics. Our experienced team works with cold rolled, stainless, and galvanized steel.
Our metal stamping services also include, coining, forming, progressive die stamping, perforating, and punching. The stamping dies used in all such processes are completely designed and built in house.
Stainless Steel Characteristics:
• Higher corrosion resistance
• Higher cryogenic toughness
• Higher work hardening rate
• Higher hot strength
• Higher ductility
• Higher strength and hardness
• A more attractive appearance
• Lower maintenance
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications