Stainless Steel Stamping
Special Metal Stamping offers stainless steel stamping to customers. This popular metal is used in a wide range of industries including automotive and construction. Also, additional industries are aerospace and electronics. Our experienced team works with different types of steel. These include cold rolled, stainless, and galvanized steel.
Our metal stamping services also include coining and forming, as well as progressive die stamping. We also perform perforating and punching. The stamping dies used in all such processes are completely designed and built in-house.
Stainless Steel Characteristics:
• High corrosion resistance
• Cryogenic toughness
• Also, its excellent work hardening rate
• Higher hot strength
• Higher ductility
• Plus, its strength and hardness
• It has a more attractive appearance
• This metal requires less maintenance
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Plus, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- Also, our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- In addition, we are an ISO 9001 Certified company
- We design and make all of our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials