Waspaloy® is an age hardening nickel base superalloy and Waspaloy® machining is commonly used in extreme environments.
• Excellent high-temperature strength
• Good resistance to corrosion, notably to oxidation
• Age-hardenable with useful strength at temperatures up to 1400-1600°F (760-870°C)
• Has a creep rupture strength superior to that of Alloy 18 at temperatures above 1150*1200°F (620-650°C)
*To learn more about Special Metal Stamping’s capabilities, please contact us today.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
• We have a wide range of capabilities and focus our team to get the job done
• Highly skilled team has the expertise to meet your stamping needs with the highest quality standards
• 100% accurate and reliable metal stamping operations
• Over 80+ years of expertise in metal forming business
• Special Metal Stamping is a ISO 9001 Certified company
• Special Metal Stamping dedicated to designing and manufacturing in the USA
• All our materials are traceable, with full certifications