Waspaloy® is an age hardening nickel-base superalloy. In addition, Waspaloy® machining is commonly used in extreme environments.
• Remains strong at high temperatures
• Resistant to corrosion. In particular, oxidation.
• This alloy hardens with age while remaining useful
- It handles temperatures of up to 1400-1600°F (760-870°C)
• Compared to Alloy 718 at temperatures of 1150*1200°F (620-650°C)
The airline industry uses this superalloy. Notably, they use it in the rear fuselage of supersonic aircraft. Gas turbines use it as well, since their parts must stand up to high temperatures on a regular basis.
This alloy consists primarily of a mixture of nickel, chromium, and cobalt. In addition, it contains molybdenum, titanium, and aluminum. Not many companies work with this superalloy, making us one of the most capable.
*To learn more about Special Metal Stamping’s capabilities, please contact us today.
Why Special Metal Stamping?
- We offer a wide range of services
- Plus, our highly skilled expert team can meet your stamping needs
- We design our products to meet high standards
- In addition, all our operations are accurate and reliable
- We have over 80 years of metal stamping expertise
- Also, We are an ISO 9001 Certified companyy
- We design and make our products in the U.S.A.
- We use traceable and certified materials